воскресенье, 21 мая 2017 г.

My 7 day detox diet rules: I vow that for 7 days I will not consume: Alcohol (fat chance of that with breastfeeding) Cigarettes (haven’t smoked since 2006 so not a problem) Diet drinks Processed foods Fast food Foods high in fat (no butter, oil etc) Foods high in sugar (no milk chocolate for me) #7daydetoxdiet #weightlossdream #startingthedetoxdiet #7dayindetox


My 7 day detox diet rules: I vow that for 7 days I will not consume: Alcohol (fat chance of that with breastfeeding) Cigarettes (haven’t smoked since 2006 so not a problem) Diet drinks Processed foods Fast food Foods high in fat (no butter, oil etc) Foods high in sugar (no milk chocolate for me) #7daydetoxdiet #weightlossdream #startingthedetoxdiet #7dayindetox

Original article and pictures take https://brewstersguide.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий